Dedicated to leveraging the rich inventory of architectural landmark properties downtown to support the entrepreneurial and creative spirit befitting the heart of LOS ANGELES
DownTown LA Realty Mission Statement:
- Build economic and social value downtown by working closely with major property owners, developers, and public administrators to infuse older sections of downtown Los Angeles with new and unprecedented vitality.
- Enable downtown to become a center of education and culture with opportunities for internships and job placement for students who will benefit from participation in business, cultural, and community affairs.
- Develop a residential community of active young students and professionals which will, in turn, attract retail and entertainment amenities to downtown Los Angeles.
- Provide property owners, entrepreneurs, and prospective tenants with a new perception of what downtown has to offer in terms of the utilization and development of historic properties, and access to downtown’s complex organizational business and governmental structure.
- Accomplish all of the above with the utmost commitment to ethical standards, recognizing that the future of Los Angeles lies in creating a lasting legacy of architecture, culture, economic and social vitality downtown.
SANDY BLEIFER (DRE #01229512) – Broker/Consultant/Commercial Real Estate Specialist working exclusively on behalf of tenants and buyers… founded the company in 1996 envisioning a vibrant residential and business community in the neglected historic and industrial sections of downtown and set about to convey that vision to those who had long disregarded the area.
She was responsible for the sale of the Linda Lea Theater – subsequently rehabilitated as an exhibitor of independent and niche films, the Victor Building – a downtown icon that as been converted to affordable lofts for artists and the Holly Hills office tower – subsequently developed into housing. Now that the residential base is established, she has focused on the vital services a community needs: she placed the Big Picture Charter School in the heart of the business district and is establishing Reliant Urgent Care – emergency medical services for residents, visitors and the daytime workforce downtown.
DownTown LA Realty
22 Sunset Avenue
Venice, CA 90291
Office: (310) 403-6615
Representing an Artist’s Vision for Urban Renewal
Announcing 3 New Publications by Artist, Sandy Bleifer
“After 25 years of producing work in conventional media, I embarked on an ambitious plan to bring about social change by approaching the built environment – in particular, historic structures – as ‘found objects’ and attempting to project a vision for their successful reuse. Historic neighborhoods became my new ‘canvas’ and real estate transactions, my ‘medium.’ The 20 years of social activism that ensued are documented in these new publications.”
Content Copyright DownTown LA Realty and DownTown Enterprises